Roberto Coda Zabetta (1975, Biella, IT) was Aldo Mondino’s assistant from 1995 to 2005.
• The Honesty Bar. Kura and Fonderia Artistica Battaglia. Milan.
• Il Crepaccio Show. By Caroline Corbetta. Milan.
• Cantiere2. Milano Film Festival. Milan.
• Memoria Collettiva. Casa Spazio. Manifesta12. Palermo. Italy.
• Work in Progress. Museo Maxxi. Rome.
• Montenegro Film Summary. MC2 Gallery. Montenegro.
• KURA. Fonderia Artistica Battaglia, Milan.
• Cantiere2/Harbour. Saint-Pierre Quiberon, Bretagne, France.
• Work in progress. Triennale di Milano, Milan.
• HO HO HO. Frutta Gallery. Rome.
• Cantiere1/Terrazzo. Ex Ospedale Militare e Museo Madre. Naples.
• Sostanza. Annet Gelink Gallery, Amsterdam.
• New Paintings. Cuadro Gallery, Dubai.
• Cinque Mostre 2017 – VISION(s). Curated by Ilaria Gianni. American Academy in Rome. Rome.
• The Milky Way 3. Curated by Damiana Leoni. Galleria Giò Marconi, Milan.
• Filmbox#01, curated by Ilaria Bonacossa. Museo di Villa Croce, Genoa.
• What are we gonna paint? Annet Gelink Gallery, Amsterdam.
• Selected for the American Academy in Rome, Rome.
• New Now, Phillips London. London.
• The Shit Evolution. The Shit Museum and Boiler Corporation, Palazzo Siam, Milan.
• FILM# 00-56. Essay by Ilaria Bonacossa.
• Fondazione Mudima, Milan.
• CASECHIUSE #01 by Paola Clerico and Art@work, Garage Soccol, Milan.
• The Shit Museum. A project by Massimo Valsecchi, Luca Cipelletti. Piacenza, Italy.
• Italia Docet. Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto. Collateral Event of the 56th International Art Exhibition La Biennale di Venezia. Venice, Italy.
• Scudo. Curated by Tony Godfrey. Ex-Marmi. Pietrasanta.
• Roberto Coda Zabetta. Ronchini Gallery, London.
• n_b, curated by Zorana Djakovic. Cultural Centre Belgrade, Belgrade.
• Selected for the Artist Pension Trust, London.
• Verdade, curated by Guilherme Bueno, MAC Museum of Contemporary Art, Rio de Janeiro.
• Ex Voto, curated by Lorenzo Poggiali, Antonio Ratti Foundation, Como. Italy.
• Nuvole Sacre, curated by Claudio Composti, Stefano Pirovano and Donald Richie. Film by Hikoh Hosoe, Palazzo Reale, Milan.
• Fondamentum Artis, Unicredit Private Bank, Bologna.
• Koi dan Trinacria. curated by Rifky Effendi, Indonesian National Gallery, Jakarta.
• New Works, curated by Rifky Effendi, Willie Valentine Fine Art, Singapore and Berlin.
• Spectrum, curated by Laura Petrillo and Martin Holman, The David Roberts Foundation, London.
• Room Project from Cige, project with Langgeng Art Foundation, Beijing and Jakarta.
• Gold Frame. Central House of Artists of Moscow. Moscow. Russia.
• Selected for the BP Portrait Award 2006, National Portrait Gallery, London.
• From white to black, Barbara Malher Gallery and UBS Museum, Lugano.
• Psychic Persona, curated by Robert C. Morgan and Sergio Risaliti, Teatro India, Rome.
• Winner of the Miart Award, Milan.
• Selected at the Dena Foundation selection at the Centre International d’Accueil et d’Echanges des Récollets, Paris.
• XIV Quadriennale. Promotrice delle Belle Arti, Turin, Italy.
• Everything goes to hill. Pretorio Palace. Certaldo. Florence. Italy.
• sesto senso. (Beyond the sixth sense) Place de l’Etoile. Principality of Monaco.
• Inverno 10+10. Curated by Sergio Risaliti. Strozzi Palace. Florence. Italy.
• PPP, Furini Contemporary Art, Arezzo.
• PPP, Primissimo Primo Piano, Museum of Palazzo Venezia, Rome.
• Colors, Poggiali and Forconi Gallery, Florence.
• Awarded the Miart Prize for Young Artists, Milan.
• Shortlisted for the 5th Cairo Award, Palazzo della Permanente, Milan.
• Shoa memory and destiny. Curated by Mario Dondina. Umanitaria Auditorium. Milan. Italy.
• Today’s portraits. Ado Furlan Foundation. Pordenone. Italy.
• HAND Ali. Metropolitan Foundation. Milan. Italy.
• Dinamiche del volto. (Dynamics of the face) The Doge’s Palace Civic Gallery. Modena. Italy.
• Links. Blu Gallery. Milan. Italy.
• Awarded the Miart Prize for Young Artists, Milan.
• Shortlisted for the Arte Fiera Prize, Arte Fiera, Bologna.
• In Coda! Paolo Majorana and Emilio Mazzoli Gallery, Brescia.
• Senza Titolo 40+1. (Untitled 40+1). Estro Gallery. Padua. Italy.
• The Berlin wall. The Promenade Gallery and Biennale Tirana. Valona. Albania.
• From Italy, Trevi Flash Art Museum, Trevi.
• Withlove. Curated by Marina Mojana. Argentario Palace. Milan. Italy.
• Convergence. Pistoletto Foundation. Biella. Italy.
• Out of the Blue. Blu Gallery. Milan. Italy.
• Awarded the Passaggi a nord-ovest Prize, Pistoletto Foundation, Biella.
• Face, Isabel De Miguel Gallery, Munich.
• Face. Fernando Zubillaga Gallery. New York.
• Acts portraits. Curated by Vittoria Coen. Chiesa di San Filippo Neri. Turin. Italy
• Selected for the Pistoletto Foundation – Città dell’arte, Biella.
• P.S.I. Italian Bureau selections, New York
• New shapes of painting. Lipanjepuntin Contemporary Art. Trieste. Italy.
• Spaces up. Civica Montevergini Gallery. Siracusa. Italy.
Studio Roberto Coda Zabetta
© 2017 Siae Roberto Coda Zabetta
All rights reserved. The copyright for any material published on this website is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images and texts is not permitted without Roberto Coda Zabetta agreement. Roberto Coda Zabetta is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his website. The contents will not be checked and are subject to control and liability of the responsible provider. The use of published postal address and email address for marketing purposes is prohibited.